Skip to main content

Dave Ramsey Claims People Who Need Relief Checks Have Mental Health Problems


Dave Ramsey Claims People Who Need Relief Checks Have Mental Health Problems: 
Conservative Christian financial news analyst Dave Ramsey told Fox News host Bill Hemmer that folks who actually need those $1400 COVID relief checks have "mental problems” if such a tiny sum of money can impact their lives.  He then added that giving those people $1400, is about as effective as “peeing into a forest fire.”

Wait a minute!  Why the snide crack about “peeing into forest fires?”  I mean, I thought all Republicans love their “trickle-down” economics?  Now, I don’t know a whole lot about forest fires, but I do know quite a few people who have copious amounts of “pee,” which they’d be more than happy to send Dave’s way.  


But, I get it - Dave feels there is no such thing as real poverty in America, just lots of mentally ill folks, who’ve made bad decisions.  Wonder if that means all those big corporations who snagged millions in government COVID bailouts - are mentally ill also?  If so, they’ll never find a better therapist - than the Republican Party. 


Now, is it just me, or does it seem like Dave Ramsey’s trying to challenge the MyPillow guy, for the title of “America’s Biggest A-Hole?”  Either way, our friend Dave proves once again, that you can be worth millions - yet still be completely worthless as a human being.  Oh, and Dave, I assume you’ll be sending that COVID relief check they send you, directly back to the Treasury?


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...