Skip to main content

Ben Shapiro Warns That Next They’ll Be Coming for the Obese


Citing exhaustion and frustration with the barrage of unvaccinated patients in their care, seventy-five doctors from various hospitals in South Florida staged a protest over their hospitals being flooded with willfully unvaccinated COVID patients, making it nearly impossible to treat anyone else.  In response, right-wing talk show host Ben Shapiro warned that if these doctors have their way about who gets treated, the next thing you know, they’ll be coming for “the obese.”

Oh, my gosh!  Now, I see exactly what Ben’s trying to warn us about.  Why, it’s the old adage “First, they came for the Big Macs, and I said nothing…” all over again.  I can just hear all those MAGA Trump supporters shouting their new mantra at the top of their lungs “They’ll have to pry that Big Mac from my cold, dead, big, fat, ugly, greasy fingers!”


Anyway, speaking of obesity, about the only real difference between MAGA Trump supporters, the Proud Boys, right-wing militia groups, and the Taliban - at least as far as I can tell - is that the Taliban don’t have a weight problem.  Hell, that’s why you’re probably never gonna see a “Jenny Craig Afghanistan” franchise when the Taliban take over.


Of course, after Ben Shapiro’s dire warning, there’s gonna be plenty of Trump supporters who’ll want to know which constitutional amendment covers their “right to be fat.”  To be completely safe, they might wanna check with either Rudy Giuliani, or Sean Hannity’s “legal expert” Mark Levin on that.  


See, the thing about Ben Shapiro’s “obesity scare tactics” is, it’s pretty well-established that obesity isn’t “communicable” like COVID.  So, it’s almost as if Mr. Shapiro is being just a wee bit disingenuous - oh hell, let’s just call it “fearmongering,” when he claims “next, they’ll be coming for the obese.”   


Now, if I were Mr. Shapiro, I really wouldn’t worry all that much about “them” coming for the obese.  Instead, I believe I’d be more concerned about “them” coming for the “lying charlatans.”  Because, were that to happen, old Ben would have to grab that great big wad of cash he made promoting hate and fear, and head for “Them Thar Hills.” 


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...