Skip to main content

Right-Wing Marine Lt. Colonel Posts Domestic Terrorist Threats


After being relieved of his duties and slated to be ushered out of the Marine Corps for posting an online video questioning senior military officials while in uniform and rank insignia, disgraced Marine Lt. Colonel Stuart Scheller posted a more recent video, with a chess set in front of him, issuing the threat “You have no idea what I’m capable of doing.”  Col. Scheller then continued with a series of additional thinly-veiled threats, warning about a secret society called the “Bellwether Alliance,” and urging people to “Follow me and we will bring this whole fucking system down.”

Now, say what you want, but I can relate to how this guy feels, because this is exactly how I felt the other day at Costco, when they asked me to show my club card.  Why, I thought, “you don't know what I'm capable of.”  The thing is, we all have to find that place to take our stand, and - because it was such a hot day, I figured I’d make mine over by the frozen foods.


So you see, when you put it all in perspective, Colonel Scheller’s domestic terrorist threats don’t really sound all that concerning after all, do they?  Why, whenever I find myself questioning my own sanity, I just take a good look at most of the people around me, and I don’t feel all that whacked-out.  Of course, the fact that I mostly hang out with complete lunatics, does help quite a bit. 

Anyway, what I found really impressive about this Colonel Scheller guy, is that he made this video with a chess set right in front of him.  I guess that was intended to show what a “deep thinker” he really is.  Of course, our chess wizard seems to have a wee bit of a problem, in that he appears to have also just “checkmated” himself.


On the other hand, while Scheller may be giving up his military career by making terrorist threats, those videos he posted should be about all he needs to get elected to congress.  After all, those ramblings were so downright incoherent, they’ll no doubt be a huge hit throughout the entire Trump universe.  Why, it can’t be long before he’ll be saying “Hey Marjorie Taylor Greene - save me a seat!”


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...