Skip to main content

Republicans Help Ketanji Brown Jackson Answer ‘What is a Woman?’


Last month, when Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) went fishing for a “gotcha” question to ask Ketanji Brown Jackson at her Supreme Court confirmation hearings, she really thought she’d found one when Jackson declined her request to define “what is a woman,” by replying she was “not a biologist.”  This set the stage for tons of mockery from Republicans.  Marjorie Taylor Greene offered a Biblical explanation with “This is an easy answer. We’re a creation of God. We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex — we are the weaker sex, but we are our partner - we are our husband’s wife.”  Then, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) proclaimed “Science isn’t Burger King; you can’t just ‘have it your way.’  Take notes, Madame Speaker.  I’m about to define what a woman is for you.  X chromosomes, no tallywhacker.  It’s so simple.”  Finally, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) chimed in that a woman was “Someone who can give birth to a child, a mother, is a woman. Someone who has a uterus is a woman.  It doesn’t seem that complicated to me.”  When asked if a woman whose uterus was removed via hysterectomy was still a woman, he appeared uncertain, by saying “Yeah.  Well, I don’t know, would they?”   

Now, I’m the first to admit I can’t really define “what a woman is" either, but I can define an “idiot.  And, from what I can tell, the word appears to be synonymous with the term “Republican.”  Adding to the confusion, Republicans are always claiming “corporations are people too.”  OK, then - perhaps we should demand the GOP tell us exactly what gender these corporations are supposed to be?   

    

Of course, Congressman Matt Gaetz has a somewhat unique definition of a woman.  He defines a “woman” as “someone way too old for him to date.”  On the other hand, I suppose a woman could also be defined as someone who's at risk of being “grabbed by the pussy” by Donald Trump.  Or, put another way, a “woman” is someone Donald Trump has to pay to have sex with.


Frankly, the question I’d like to ask is “Why are Republicans so obsessed with other people’s genitals and sexual orientation?”  Focus on your own “junk” you pervs!  The truth is, I'm not completely convinced most Republicans are even “human,” let alone men or women.  Funny how politicians like Marsha Blackburn have quick definitions for “what is a woman,” but still can’t seem to find an answer for “what is sedition?" 


Anyway, I just got a great idea I think may help settle this dilemma.  Let’s take Madison Cawthorn’s lead, and instead of labeling public restrooms as a "Men's Room" or a "Women's Room,” how about we simply go with a "Tallywhacker Room" and a "No Tallywhacker Room?”  Why, that ought to simplify things a bit, except for those guys who’ve had vasectomies, that now must be labeled as “altered tallywhackers.”


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Trump Ordered by Jury to Pay E. Jean Carroll $83 Million

In his second trial in less than a year on the matter, a civil jury in Manhattan took only three hours to decide that disgraced former President Trump must pay $83.3 million in punitive and compensatory damages to rape victim and writer E. Jean Carroll in a drama that began in the dressing room of a New York City department store back in 1995. Gee whiz, $83 million?  Seems it turns out that even “when you're a star, they don't always let you do it.”  Anyway, so the Orange God used his big fat mouth to talk his way out of a $5 million judgment - and right into an $83 million judgment.  Now, that really takes some skill!  Talk about “The Art of the Deal!”  I’m totally impressed.  Why, its almost as if Mr. Trump and his militant, useless attorney don’t fully comprehend the basic point of “punitive damages.”   I mean, at this point, Trump defames Ms. Carroll so frequently, she’s almost gonna need to put up an electronic signboard to alert the court abo...