Skip to main content

Trump Claims He Knows Technology Better Than Anyone


Trump Claims He Knows Technology Better Than Anyone:  After opponents called it an old-fashioned idea, Donald Trump defended construction of a wall along the US-Mexico border in a bizarre series of tweets in which he compared it to "the wheel" and boasted that he “understood technology better than anyone.” 
Wow, this guy must be awfully smart then!  I mean, first he’s withdrawing from Syria and Afghanistan because he “knows more than the Generals” - and now, he “understands technology better than anyone?”  Who knew?  Now I don’t know what his definition of “understands” is when it applies to technology, but I’d be willing to bet that this is a guy who’d be at a total loss trying to operate a kitchen toaster.

Now I suppose my question to this highly technical, stable genius and his loyal followers who claim to believe that this wall is the best solution to curb immigration from Mexico is - do you even realize that Mexico has airports just like we do - with direct flights into the United States?  And, not to get technical, but I'm pretty sure that these planes fly much higher than that 100-foot wall you want to spend $75 billion to build. 

Now not to be critical, but I think it’s fair to ask why a technical genius of his stature doesn’t even have a clue about how to send the most basic e-mail or why his staunchest supporters still think of his Mar-a-Lago swimming pools as "see-ment ponds?”  Frankly, I believe my cat has a better understanding of technology than he does.  On the other hand, my cat isn’t being blackmailed by Russian Intelligence Services - so there’s that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Trump Ordered by Jury to Pay E. Jean Carroll $83 Million

In his second trial in less than a year on the matter, a civil jury in Manhattan took only three hours to decide that disgraced former President Trump must pay $83.3 million in punitive and compensatory damages to rape victim and writer E. Jean Carroll in a drama that began in the dressing room of a New York City department store back in 1995. Gee whiz, $83 million?  Seems it turns out that even “when you're a star, they don't always let you do it.”  Anyway, so the Orange God used his big fat mouth to talk his way out of a $5 million judgment - and right into an $83 million judgment.  Now, that really takes some skill!  Talk about “The Art of the Deal!”  I’m totally impressed.  Why, its almost as if Mr. Trump and his militant, useless attorney don’t fully comprehend the basic point of “punitive damages.”   I mean, at this point, Trump defames Ms. Carroll so frequently, she’s almost gonna need to put up an electronic signboard to alert the court abo...