Skip to main content

Navy Black Sea Patrol Canceled After Trump Calls It Hostile to Russia

Navy Black Sea Patrol Canceled After Trump Calls It Hostile to Russia:  An aide to a top Ukraine envoy has testified that the US Navy canceled a routine Black Sea patrol after President Trump complained to then-national security adviser John Bolton - that the exercise was hostile to Russia.

Oh my gosh, WE - are SO sorry!  But, come on!  How was America supposed to know that the Black Sea was Putin’s private lake?  I mean, there are no signs.  And talk about surprises - who knew Vladimir Putin is now running our military too?  Good grief, that’s gotta be a lotta additional responsibility for the poor guy!

Anyway, at least that pretty much explains Trump’s Black Sea actions.  I mean, he was just following the chain of command.  And isn’t that what military people are supposed to do?    

I’ll tell you one thing, I think it’s pretty obvious this Trump fella is gonna be a shoo-in for the Kremlin’s next Employee of the Month award.  And you can bet that baby’ll be displayed front and center in the Mar-a-Lago lobby!

Comments