Skip to main content

Far Right Trump Supporters Promising Civil War is Imminent

Far Right Trump Supporters Promising Civil War is Imminent:  On a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, a gathering of heavily armed, far-right Trump supporters, including white nationalists and conspiracy theorists, gathered for a festival called “Trumpstock,” booked as a gathering of “real Americans” celebrating President Donald Trump - with many attendees promising a full-fledged civil war, in the event President Trump should not be reelected or impeached.
Because nothing shows your “patriotic support” for American democracy, like threatening violence and civil war if your candidate isn’t reelected.  But I see their point.  I mean, it isn’t like for the past 238 years - America has peacefully accepted the outcome of our presidential elections.

Why, if I were one of those “real Americans,” next time I needed dental work done, or had a child in need of medical attention, rather than go to one of those snotty, untrustworthy “coastal elites” for assistance, why I’d seek out one of these “real Americans” to do the job.  Just to make sure thing’s are done right.

But geez, another civil war?  That’s just crazy!  I mean, just how the hell are we supposed to be able to tell who’s on what side anyway?  About the only solution I can think of is - have everyone put on either a red or blue jersey whenever they leave the house.  That ought to alleviate any confusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...