Skip to main content

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing


Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.”

Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters.


Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy theory parade, but I’m pretty sure that most “salad eaters” are already vaccinated.  Let’s get real, if the vaccine is hidden in salads, then no Republican I’m aware of, is in any danger of ingesting it.  Hell, as far as I know, there’s never been a verifiable, documented observation of a Trump supporter - actually eating a salad.  Just as long as they don’t try and sneak it into gravy or the ink supply for tattoo parlors, most Trumpsters should be safe.

 

Frankly, it’s getting harder and harder to keep up with all of this “Deep State” stuff.  Thank goodness we have folks like Gen. Flynn to explain it all to us.  I mean, we have COVID salad dressings, dewormers, fetal tissue, magnets, Bill Gates’ 5G microchips, space lasers - geez!  Not to mention, I heard the Biden Administration is now planning to try and force “patriots” to finish all the vegetables on their plates - before they can have their desert.


Oddly enough, when I first heard about all of this, I had just sat down for lunch at my favorite little outdoor cafe in Santa Monica, and had ordered a nice house salad with their homemade “Balsamic COVID Vaccine Dressing.”  The problem is, I only ordered the dressing on the side, so I have no idea if that means I’m now considered fully vaccinated.  As for Gen. Flynn, if he ever does get reindicted for anything, he’s definitely just laid the perfect groundwork - for a future insanity plea.


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...