Skip to main content

Republicans Call for Unity While Refusing to Acknowledge Biden Won


Republicans Call for Unity While Refusing to Acknowledge Biden Won:
  Now that they’re on the hot seat after encouraging the January 6th insurrection by their continual refusal to acknowledge that Joe Biden won the election fair and square, Republican leaders are now pleading with Democrats for unity.

Gee, calls for unity, from the very same crowd who spent the last four years yelling slogans like “f**k your feelings!”  I mean, who could possibly question the sincerity of Trump supporters screaming at the top of their lungs for us to “stop being divisive, you bunch of communist, atheist, pedophile, socialist, satanist, fascist, sadist, libtards!”

Why, if one didn’t know better, one might think that given their complicity in the January 6th insurrection,  Republicans aren’t really calling for unity - and what actually they’re calling for - is amnesia.  To put it another way, Republicans don’t want “unity,” they want “impunity.”  Oh my!  Did I just make a rhyme, out of a crime?  I’m surprised I found the time.  


Anyway, while we’re on the subject of “unity,” just the other day - the completely sane, non-lunatic, QAnon conspiracy theorist freshman Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, announced she intends to introduce Articles of Impeachment against Biden, just two days after he assumes office.  I mean, what could be more unifying than that?


So, why does she want to impeach Biden?  Because she read somewhere that the Biden family sold all the good parts of America to China and Ukraine.  That said, I do have to give her some credit though.  I mean, at least she held off filing impeachment until day two.  Smart move if you ask me!  After all, she doesn’t wanna appear like she’s some sort of a crazy person.


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...