Skip to main content

Dragon Man Skull From China May Add New Species to Human Family Tree


Scientists have just announced that a massive fossilized skull found in China - considered to be at least 140,000 years old - is a “new species” of ancient human which they are labeling as “Dragon Man.” Researchers say this finding could potentially change prevailing views of how and even where Homo Sapiens evolved.

OK fine, but that still doesn’t explain anything about those roughly 74 million Trump voters from the past election.  Paleoanthropologists admit they still don’t have a clue as to what species these knuckle-draggers may belong.  I mean, one of them even showed up at the Capitol last Jan 6th - wearing animal hides and horns on his head.  Now, if I understand everything correctly, this means “Trumpers” not only existed prior to 2015, but may also date as far back as 140,000 years ago.  I’ll tell ya, these scientists definitely have their work cut out for them - if they wanna try and identify these freaks. 

Meanwhile, researchers report that while Dragon Man’s upper jaw is quite similar to other homo species of the era, it most likely lacked a chin.  Lacked a chin?  Good grief, could they have possibly stumbled upon a rare specimen of the species known as - Homo sapiens MitchMcConn-athauls?  Why, descendants of this species are not only known to still be alive and well, but are also currently well-positioned to tie-up any meaningful legislation brought before the United States Congress.


Anyway, scientists say they were able to conclude that this is an entirely new species, because the specimen was so “well-preserved.”  You bet it is, and the damn creature is over a 140,000 years old too!  Why, I know guys in their 50s, who don’t look half as good as that.  Of course, the question evangelicals want answered is - could this possibly be the infamous “Adam” - of Adan and Eve fame?  Well. who knows?  I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if any old fig leaves are found laying around the area - before anyone can say for sure.


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...