Skip to main content

Sarah Palin Considering Challenging Lisa Murkowski in Alaska’s GOP Senate Primary


Right Wing Watch reports that former Alaska governor, 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee, and reality TV personality Sarah Palin, has been teasing the possibility of challenging Sen. Lisa Murkowski in Alaska’s Republican Senate primary next year.  In fact, Palin recently told New Apostolic Reformation movement leader Ché Ahn, “If God wants me to do it, I will.”

Now, I normally don't repeat anything God tells me in private, but this time Sarah - He’s saying “Hell NO!”  I mean, forget about God, not even Tina Fey wants you to run.  In addition, political analysts say Sarah is well past her prime, given it’s been a full 13 years since she was once considered to be “the very cutting edge of crazy.”  Perhaps, but in my opinion, no one should ever count Sarah Palin out in a “crazy contest.”


Besides, who can blame her for wanting to run?  Imagine if you were Sarah Palin, and you saw a lying, thieving, con-artist, of a grifter like Donald Trump, not only win the Republican nomination, but also grab the whole kit and caboodle - wouldn't you be thinking "Why not?”  I mean, it sure beats the hell out of hawking things like “happy birthday video wishes” for $199 a pop, like she’s been doing on her website these days.

 

Fact is, today’s GOP stars like Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, and Donald Trump, make folks like her and Michelle Bachman look like the “Rhodes Scholars” of the Republican Party.  And, while I have nothing but disdain for Palin’s politics, and have always considered her a complete moron, I have to admit her abilities to field-dress a moose, or shoot wolves with a high-powered rifle through a telescopic lens, all from the comfort and safety of a helicopter - are quite impressive.


That said, my question is, how is it every time some Republican claims God spoke to them about politics, nobody ever seems to question their sanity?  Given the insurrection and everything else that’s come down this past year, you’d think that’d be the first question.  I mean, isn’t it pretty obvious the Republican Party has become the “WWE of politics?”  That’s right, the GOP is flat-out “Loony Tunes.”  Which leaves the rest of us wondering, when do we get to hear the "That's all, Folks!” part?


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...