Skip to main content

Trump Supporter in Custody After Threatening to Bomb US Capitol


Congressional office buildings and nearby homes had to be evacuated for the third time this year, as authorities negotiated with 49-year-old North Carolina Trump supporter Floyd Ray Roseberry, who claimed to have an explosive device in his truck.  Roseberry delivered an angry tirade over a Facebook live video, in which he threatened President Biden and other Democrats, called for a revolt against the federal government, said he’s willing to “die for the cause,” and expressed confidence Donald Trump would pardon him should he be arrested.

Of course, I’m sure there are plenty of you who’ll consider Mr. Roseberry an extremely dangerous “domestic terrorist,” but to our Republican friends in Congress such as Mo Brooks and Marjorie Taylor Greene, he’s just another patriotic American, simply “touring” the US Capitol.  Perhaps, but it sure seemed like Roseberry was pretty serious about things, otherwise, why would he have worn his very best white t-shirt?


Anyway, if I were Mr. Roseberry, I wouldn’t worry all that much about the consequences, because I’m sure it’ll only be a matter of time before Congressional Republicans will be granting him “political prisoner” status.  Hell, if Republicans had their way, Roseberry would simply be charged with “causing a public disturbance,” and he’d be well on his way back home in time to watch Sunday’s game on TV.   

  

Now, some may ask, why would anyone even consider blowing up the Capitol?  What do folks like Mr. Roseberry really want anyway?  Well, first and foremost, they want what most all Trump supporters want.  They want to cruise around town, displaying all their guns while driving in those great-big, oversized trucks, they wanna continue living on Social Security Disability Insurance for their mental health issues, and of course, they wanna own the Libs.  Why, talk about a rock-solid plan to make America great again - there you have it!


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...