Skip to main content

Marjorie Taylor Greene Warns Democrats Planning Race War - Says ‘Stay Armed’

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) unleashed a virulent Sunday morning tweet-storm to her loyal followers, warning that a Democratic-led "race war" is coming soon and conservatives need to hang onto their guns and "Protect yourself with the full armor of God.” =


Gee, Marjorie Taylor Greene issuing a holiday “call to arms?”  Why, what a lovely, heartwarming, Thanksgiving message.  Now, if I didn’t know better, I’d almost think she might be angry about something?  I mean, “God, Guns, and Greene?”  Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving message, at least for those who’ve chosen to go off their Thorazine meds over the holidays.


Let’s face it folks, when you find yourself just short of advocating that people “in your very own party” should be executed for treason, simply for voting for a bill that would help pay to repair things like roads, bridges and broken down sewer systems, perhaps it’s time to consider adding a wee bit more fiber to your diet.  Remember, constipation and Republican legislators - just don't mix!


Anyway, I’m confused about this order she gave to "Protect yourself with the full armor of God.”  I mean, just think about what the “full armor of God” would likely have to include.  Why, we’d need to have earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, floods, crop failures, pandemics, lightening, landslides, pestilence, and possibly even athlete’s foot.  Hell, the list seems endless.        


Now, I’m no theologian, but my guess is this “Full Armor of God” package ain’t gonna be cheap.  So, just where the hell are Trump-loving, MAGA-minded, trailer dwellers supposed to come up with such a huge chunk of cash to pay for something like that?  Can they just put it on their debit cards?  And - do those natural disasters need to be purchased all at once, or can they be ordered la carte?  


Not to mention, just where the hell can you even find things like this for sale anyway?  I mean, who the hell is in the business of selling natural disasters, other than perhaps the fossil fuel industry?  Somehow, I get the feeling this isn’t just something you can order from Amazon.  Besides, even if you could, you’re certainly not gonna get Amazon Prime two-day delivery - that’s for sure.  


Now, I even did a Google search, and couldn’t find any reasonably priced “Full Armor of God” packages for sale anywhere.  Why, they didn’t even carry them at the Home Depot.  Oh well, may as well just chalk it all up to more of those supply shortages I guess.  Damn you - Joe Biden.  Why, a guy like Donald Trump, would have disaster upon disaster coming our way - with no wait time at all.


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...