Skip to main content

Televangelist Claims Alien Demon Posed as Her Husband While Trying to Have Sex with Her


Televangelist and “End Times” pastor Sharon Gilbert appeared on the Jim Bakker Show, claiming that shortly after she got married, an alien demon appeared in her bed, posing as her husband and tried to have sex with her.  When she refused to believe it was her husband, it then claimed to be Xerxes - an ancient ruler of the Achaemenid Empire.  At that point, she invoked the name of “Jesus Christ,” and the alien then revealed itself as a reptile along with a gang of gargoyles - at which time they all high tailed off.

Now, laugh if you want, but the way I understand it, this type of phenomena appears to be happening rather frequently in certain circles.  Fact is, incidences of alien reptiles impersonating husbands of evangelical women in order to have sex with them, is apparently becoming more of a pressing issue with each passing day.  A crisis which is being completely ignored by the mainstream media, I might add.

Well, all I can say is, thank God she had the wherewithal not to have sex with the damnable beast.  I mean, can you even imagine what an insane divorce court proceeding that might have turned out to be?  Anyway, I can just visualize her bravely confronting the beast, yelling out that old biblical phrase at the top of her lungs "Get thee behind me Satan!  And, for heaven’s sake, how about using some lubrication this time!"  


Of course, we all know that Rev. Sharon Gilbert is nobody’s fool.  She knew there was “no possible way” this could have been her husband, because whatever this thing was - it actually wanted to “have sex with her.”  No way that could have been her “Derek.”  Now, I’ve seen her husband on their SkyWatchTV show, and my guess is that having sex with a lizard instead of Derek Gilbert - could only be considered an upgrade.  But who am I to judge?


Anyway, I gotta admit those evangelicals really do come up with some terrific stories though.  Hell, I dropped acid quite a few times way back when I was in college, and I never saw any shit like that.  Frankly, this whole escapade sounds a helluva lot more like some “Pornhub” audition, than a church testimonial.  


Of course, as we all know, Rev. Gilbert is just making all of this shit up.  The truth is, as any herpetologist will happily tell you - no self-respecting reptile or serpent would ever wanna have sex with anything that’s actually more cold-blooded than it is.  After all, alien demon lizards, do have their standards you know.


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Trump Ordered by Jury to Pay E. Jean Carroll $83 Million

In his second trial in less than a year on the matter, a civil jury in Manhattan took only three hours to decide that disgraced former President Trump must pay $83.3 million in punitive and compensatory damages to rape victim and writer E. Jean Carroll in a drama that began in the dressing room of a New York City department store back in 1995. Gee whiz, $83 million?  Seems it turns out that even “when you're a star, they don't always let you do it.”  Anyway, so the Orange God used his big fat mouth to talk his way out of a $5 million judgment - and right into an $83 million judgment.  Now, that really takes some skill!  Talk about “The Art of the Deal!”  I’m totally impressed.  Why, its almost as if Mr. Trump and his militant, useless attorney don’t fully comprehend the basic point of “punitive damages.”   I mean, at this point, Trump defames Ms. Carroll so frequently, she’s almost gonna need to put up an electronic signboard to alert the court abo...