Skip to main content

Defiant Capitol Rioter Says He’s ‘Willing to Die’ in Pre-Trial Statement


MAGA Capitol rioter and Three Percenters militia member Guy Reffitt, who became infamous for threatening to shoot his own children if they became “traitors” and turned him in, issued a defiant jailhouse statement just prior to his first court appearance next week - stating that he is fully prepared to take a bullet in the battle to save America against Hillary and Biden’s “New World Order.”

Gee, this Reffitt fellow sure seems like a really nice guy who has definitely learned his lesson.  Anyway, Reffitt claims in his statement that “I am prepared to stare down the barrel of tyranny, to receive the bullet of freedom.”  Now, I don’t know anything about all that, but I do know this is a guy who really needs to work on his metaphors.  Speaking of which, I wonder if he’d prefer that that bullet he’s willing to take - be hallow?  You know, just like his head?  Here’s hoping he decides to represent himself in court.


That said, we get it.  Reffitt is basically boasting to his fellow militia member comrades that he’s ready to die in the name of “fascism and white supremacy.”  Well, all I can say to that is - “OK, that works for us, but hold on a second, and I’ll try and hook you up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.”  Now, if there were only one question I could ask our old pal Guy Reffitt here, I suppose it would be “have you ever considered selling your own line of pillows?”


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Trump Ordered by Jury to Pay E. Jean Carroll $83 Million

In his second trial in less than a year on the matter, a civil jury in Manhattan took only three hours to decide that disgraced former President Trump must pay $83.3 million in punitive and compensatory damages to rape victim and writer E. Jean Carroll in a drama that began in the dressing room of a New York City department store back in 1995. Gee whiz, $83 million?  Seems it turns out that even “when you're a star, they don't always let you do it.”  Anyway, so the Orange God used his big fat mouth to talk his way out of a $5 million judgment - and right into an $83 million judgment.  Now, that really takes some skill!  Talk about “The Art of the Deal!”  I’m totally impressed.  Why, its almost as if Mr. Trump and his militant, useless attorney don’t fully comprehend the basic point of “punitive damages.”   I mean, at this point, Trump defames Ms. Carroll so frequently, she’s almost gonna need to put up an electronic signboard to alert the court abo...