Skip to main content

Donald Trump Already Fundraising Off Ivana Trump's Death


As New York City police investigate the circumstances under which Ivana Trump was found dead at the bottom of a flight of stairs, Donald Trump is already busy fundraising off his ex-wife’s tragic death.  In a post on his social network “Truth Social,” the former president calls her a “wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman,” before finishing his message with a fundraising plea - asking everyone to “Donate to Save America.”   

Well, all I can say is, what took him so long?  I mean, she’s been dead for several hours now.  Come on Donald, pick up the pace!  Now, not to sound cynical, but if he thought she was so “wonderful, beautiful, and amazing,” why the hell was he screwing around with other women?  I mean, this is a guy who took off to play golf as his brother lay dying.  But I get the fundraising, he’s thinking “What the heck, she’s already dead, right?”  The point is, never let an opportunity for self-enrichment go to waste.  It’s kind of like - “In lieu of flowers, the family requests you send cash.”  


Anyway, so the police are now investigating why Ivana was found dead at the bottom of a staircase?  Well, I’m certainly no detective, but I do know that no investigation into any misfortune in the Trump family would be complete, without first determining exactly where Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Hunter Biden were at the time of the tragedy.  Of course, there’s always the possibility it was simply an accident.  I mean, she could have just “accidentally” tripped over Hunter Biden’s laptop as it was setting at the top of the stairs.


I’ll tell you what, all this intrigue is almost enough to make old Rudy Giuliani grab a 5th of Old Grand Dad, and head out on a three-day bender.  Hell, I’d join him myself, but I have a colon hydrotherapy appointment that I’d really hate to miss. Ironically, even Steve Bannon admitted the idea of Trump fundraising off of his ex-wife’s death made him feel dirty.  So much so, that he almost took a bath - but then he had second thoughts.  Meanwhile, Melania was spotted again in her trusty old jacket.  You know the one - “I Really Don’t Care, Do U?”


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Trump Using Divisive Topics Like Plastic Straws to Energize Base

Trump Using Divisive Topics Like Plastic Straws to Energize Base:  Using tactics such as plastic straws, wind turbines, bogus conspiracy theories and race-baiting, White House aides freely admit that Donald Trump has been deliberately attempting to amplify public tensions in America by seizing on divisive issues as a means to energize his explosively angry base. Now, I know what some of you are thinking - you’re thinking “now this, is the last straw!”  Well, before you attack the “straw man,” remember that Donald Trump was that kid in school who thought it was simply hilarious to jam two straws up his nostrils.  Straws were an important part of Donald’s childhood, so it shouldn’t be a big surprise they remain so today.     What all you “elites" don’t understand is that Trump folks are all about fighting for “freedom.”  You know, the freedom to be morbidly obese, the freedom to destroy the environment, the freedom to live without affordable healt...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...