Skip to main content

Kari Lake Endorses Oklahoma Republican Who Claims ‘Jews’ are Evil


Kari Lake, MAGA election denier and winner of the Republican primary for governor of Arizona, has stirred up quite a bit of controversy after she endorsed Oklahoma legislator Jerrin Jackson in Oklahoma’s state senate race.  Jackson is considered a venomous homophobe and anti-semite, who has repeatedly made anti-Semitic statements such as "the Jews are evidence evil exists,” and “Jews will go to hell.”  He’s also said ”I am not beholden to Jews or any other group,”  and “I ain’t owned by Jews.”  In fact, his campaign slogan is "Choose Christ, Not Communism!” 

In response to this controversy, candidate Lake sarcastically tweeted back about how this is yet another attempt by Libtards to try and prove “guilt by association.”  Well, to be completely honest - I think she’s right, they are.  That’s because, if I’m doing the math correctly, Lake not only associated with, but also “endorsed” a well-known anti-semite.  Therefore, I think there’s a pretty good chance - she IS “guilty by association.”  Funny how that works out.     


Anyway, so much for the Republican Party being a “big tent.”  That said, and in all fairness, I suppose you could still say the Republican Party is a “big tent,” - a “big tent of hate.”  Now, as far as Jerrin Jackson’s campaign slogan of "Choose Christ, Not Communism,” I think that’s a terrific idea.  In fact, I think Republicans ought to take Jackson’s advice literally like they do the Bible, and rather than vote for him, instead vote “Jesus Christ” as a write-in candidate.


The irony is, while Republicans like Keri Lake and Jerrin Jackson claim to love America, they sure seem to HATE most Americans.  You know, those infidels who don’t agree with them.  So, you ask “how can such a hateful person like Keri Lake get to be THE gubernatorial candidate for a major US political party?”  Well, the truth is, while Keri Lake is indeed a hateful person, it’s also important to remember this is Arizona - so it’s only “a dry hate.”


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...