Skip to main content

Marjorie Taylor Greene Files Articles of Impeachment Against Merrick Garland


While reiterating her claim that the Democrat Party not only stole the 2020 election, but also has been continuously attacking President Trump for a full six years now, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced she will soon introduce “articles of impeachment” against U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland in the wake of the FBI's “raid” of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.  She is also calling for “defunding both the FBI and the IRS.”

Now, let me guess what’s going on here.  I’m betting Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene would prefer we believe that Donald Trump was only just hiding those top secret documents, in order to prevent Hunter Biden from getting his grubby hands on them, so he could load them onto his missing laptop.  Like it or not, “that’s what you get for voting for Hunter Biden.”


Or, better yet, how about Mr. Trump was actually hiding all the documents from the “deep state.”  Why, can you imagine the damage to our national security if organizations like our military or US intelligence agencies were to get hold of highly sensitive documents?  Why, the results could be absolutely devastating for the country!


All I can say is, thank goodness we have someone like Rep. Greene on the job!  Someone who is willing to devote so much of her precious time to badmouthing institutions like the Department of Justice and the FBI for enforcing our nation’s laws, rather than wasting a bunch of time proposing legislation that might benefit the constituents in her district.  I mean, what the hell do they think she went to Congress for - to legislate?  


Of course, there are quite a lot of folks who will argue that all Greene ever does is launch incendiary ad hominem attacks on people and institutions she doesn’t like - with many saying they’re so mad at her, they wish she’d just go “jump in the lake.”  Well, I fully admit that I too was one of those people, but then I realized - hell, that would likely be a violation of the “Clean Water Act.”


If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence

Trump Commutes Old Pal Roger Stone's Sentence:   After declaring Roger Stone a victim of the “Russia hoax” perpetuated by the Left and its allies in the media, President Trump has commuted the three-year prison criminal sentence for the Republican operative and dirty trickster, who was due to report to federal prison on Tuesday after being found guilty of obstruction, witness tampering and lying to Congress. Good grief, is it my imagination, or has Trump actually just pardoned the real-life version of the Monopoly guy?  I mean, Stone is a villain right out of Charles Dickens.  Why, this is an act so corrupt, it’s almost enough to make Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin blush. Now, I’m no legal expert, but it appears what the Trump Administration is basically arguing is that - someone shouldn’t be punished for committing a crime which “they really should’ve gotten away with.”  And while that may sound a bit odd to the rest of us, that kind of thinking makes go...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...