Skip to main content

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says No One Can Convince Her Jan 6th Rioters Weren’t Antifa


US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga) went on Mike Lindell’s “Lindell TV” channel to describe how when she saw all those rioters in the Capitol Jan 6th, she thought “something is wrong here,” adding that “When it happened I thought this is Antifa, and no one can convince me that it was so-called Trump supporters.”  Greene then implied that after Republicans gain control of Congress in November, they will begin an investigation of the January 6th Committee members themselves.  

I’ll tell you what, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lindell TV - now there’s two names you can trust!  That said, I think Rep. Greene may actually be onto something here, because nothing makes more sense than Democrats using Antifa to try to stop the certification of an election they won.  So, they mobilized Antifa to attack the Capitol, in an effort to stop Biden and ensure Donald Trump would remain president for the next four years. 

Put another way, “Let’s riot, because we’re mad as hell that our candidate won the election.”  I’ll tell ya, nothing makes more sense than that, especially if you’re a regular meth user.  Now, does that mean I believe all Trump supporters are meth users?  Of course not!  Why, that would leave out a whole, entire category of Trump MAGA cultists - the half-wits!  


But never mind all that, because Greene tells us she just had a “feeling” those rioters were Antifa. Which sounds a bit strange, coming from a right-wing extremist who loves nothing more than ridiculing “libtards” for being tuned into their “feelings.”  Meanwhile, Greene claims no one can “convince” her the rioters were Trump supporters.  Well, the thing is, we don’t really need to “convince” her - we need to “convict” her.  


Anyway, I am a bit confused, because Greene herself made numerous trips to the jail to visit those very same seditionists she now claims were Antifa, and always left claiming they were political prisoners held by the “Democrat Party Gazpacho,” and should be released immediately.  I guess I must’ve missed the part where all of them have subsequently denounced Donald Trump - and confessed to being Antifa agents.


Now, what I don’t quite understand is, since Marjorie Taylor Greene was one of the first folks to ask Trump White House Chief-of-Staff Mark Meadows for a Presidential pardon after the Jan 6th insurrection, why in the world would she ever need a pardon if the rioters were actually Antifa?  Hey, wait a minute!  You don’t think Marjorie Taylor Greene could actually be…Antifa?



If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...