Skip to main content

RFK Jr. Floats Notion COVID Was Designed to Spare Jews and Chinese People


According to a video published by the New York Post, vaccine conspiracy theorist, and Democratic 2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. advanced a dangerous conspiracy theory this week that the coronavirus could have been a bioweapon “deliberately targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people while disproportionately attacking White and Black people.


Now, I don’t know exactly what RFK Jr’s been smoking, but my best guess is whatever it is, Sidney Powell was his dealer.  Either that, or he’s been hitting Uncle Teddy’s old liquor cabinet again.  I mean, this guy is really out there.  Not to be overly critical, but it kind of sounds like Rosemary wasn’t the only Kennedy who underwent a lobotomy.  I mean, let’s get real.  If this dude weren’t a Kennedy, he'd be standing outside some Walmart with a cardboard sign begging for cash.


That said, and in response to the outage over his statements, RFK Jr. immediately tweeted he “never, ever” suggested the coronavirus was targeted to spare Jews, then adding that the dinner where the conversation took place was supposed to be “off the record.”  Oh, now we get it.  He’s basically saying, “I never said it, but even if I did - you weren't supposed to report it.”  Put another way, it’s apparently “just fine to be antisemitic or anti-Asian - just as long as its off the record.”


Good grief, this is almost as painful as it was watching George Santos or Herschel Walker campaigning.  Holy shit!  Can you imagine if they won their primaries, what a debate between RFK Jr. and Donald Trump might sound like?  Hell, that’d be the greatest pay-per-view of all time - watching two of America's greatest bullshitting nut cases duking it out on live TV.  Of course, you’d either probably have to be on magic mushrooms or LSD to begin to understand what the hell they were even talking about.


Now, I don’t know if Kennedy will ever have a chance to be elected President, but I do know if he keeps spinning these complete wack-a-doodle theories, he’d at least be the perfect candidate to join the honorable Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz in the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee.  After all, they’ve never met a conspiracy theory they didn’t like. 


Of course, many old-time Democrats are deeply saddened by the unraveling of someone from such a “distinguished and iconic political family” as the Kennedys.  Perhaps, but the way I see it, all is not lost for good old RFK Jr. - because even if his wife (actress Cheryl Hines) finally gets sick and tired of his nonsense and divorces him, Marjorie Taylor Greene is now single and available.  And that, my friends - is a match made in Dystopia.

If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at:

Johnny Robish Comedy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...