Skip to main content

Trump Administration Moves to End Protections for Iconic Gray Wolf


Trump Administration Moves to End Protections for Iconic Gray Wolf:
  CNN is reporting that the Trump administration moved Thursday to remove all “endangered species protections” for the gray wolf, paving the way for the iconic predator to be more widely hunted, even though they remain “functionally extinct” in the vast majority of their former range.

OK, we get it - votes are more important than endangered species.  After all, gray wolves don’t vote!  Although, I do have to admit, it’s sometimes rather difficult to distinguish between a group of Trump supporters - and a pack of hungry wolves.  I guess the difference being, wolves are capable of showing compassion.


Now, one thing’s for sure, with Trump, Don Jr, and all his NRA pals, running around hunting down the all the gray wolves in their fancy, air-conditioned Range Rovers, expect sales of Combe’s new hair color - Just for Wolves - to go right through the roof.  


That said, these sleazeballs had better be careful what they wish for.  After all, what goes around, comes around.  Don’t be surprised if next year - the "Biden administration issues an executive order ending the current “government protections” old Donald Trump and his family of predators have been relying on to stay out of jail.


Call it a fantasy, but I’d love nothing more than to hear these magnificent wolves, safe again after being reclassified as an “endangered species” - greet this sleazy band of criminal Trump grifters, forced to hide out from the law in some remote cabin out west, let out with a big ole “I’ll huff and puff, and I’ll blow your house down.”


Johnny Robish Comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War

Trump Lawyer Schoen Threatens America With Civil War:  In a fiery speech, arguing that impeachment would disenfranchise Donald Trump’s supporters, defense lawyer David Schoen is being harshly criticized for his thinly veiled threat - warning that impeaching the former president could very well result in even more violence from Donald Trump’s easily enraged base. So, if I understand Schoen’s argument correctly, it sounds as if he’s implying that “if you bring Trump to trial, then that angry, violent mob who attacked the Capitol, wanting to hang Vice President Pence and kill various members of Congress, might get really, really mad again - and there will be reprisals.”   You know, we’re talking stuff like ”Nice country you have here - be a damn shame if something were to happen to it!”  In other words, Schoen’s trying to incite violence, in defense of a man who’s facing trial - over inciting violence.  They don’t teach you that in law school.   Now, is it jus...

Elon Musk Calls for the Prosecution of Anthony Fauci

Over the weekend, Elon Musk took to his Twitter account to call for the prosecution of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, endorsing a convoluted, right-wing conspiracy theory that claims Dr. Fauci financed the COVID-19 pandemic.   Musk then proceeded to mock transgender people by adding “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Gee, the “world’s richest right-wing troll” said what?  Now, I realize it's a really low bar, but I think we’ve finally found someone who actually knows less about pronouns - than Herschel Walker.   Not to be critical, but a good sign you may have a wee bit too much money on your hands, is when you blow 44 billion dollars, just to call people names. Oh sure, I’m positive Elon Musk, like any right-wing crusader, gets a real kick out of using his Twitter to “Own the Libs.”  OK, I get that, but just who does he suppose is actually buying his friggin' cars, anyway?   I’m pretty sure it isn’t Trump’s toothless, MAGA half-wits who are fillin...

Former Trump National Security Advisor Warns ‘Deep State’ Putting COVID Vaccine in Salad Dressing

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired and then prosecuted for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia before being ultimately pardoned by Trump, is now sliding further into the QAnon conspiracy world, telling the hosts of an online show dedicated to COVID and election fraud conspiracies - that he has heard the “Deep State” is attempting to “sneak coronavirus vaccine into salad dressing.” Now, I have no idea where Gen. Flynn got this information, but my guess is it was probably a text from Mike Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, alerting him to the “hidden dangers of salad dressing.”  Or, it could have been Nicki Minaj for all I know.  After all, she does have another cousin who has a friend in Timbuktu.  Word on the street has it the “Deep State” will initially start with “Ranch Dressing” to vaccinate the cowboys, then move on to “Russian Dressing,” to get the rest of Trump’s supporters. Anyway, I hate to rain on Gen. Flynn’s conspiracy the...